Posted: Friday, Mar 24th, 2017
* Vince Salazar, 43, Alamosa, was summoned for domestic violence and harassment at 2134 Oliver Avenue.
* Mackenzie Monter, 38, Monte Vista, was cited for driving 5-9 mph over the speed limit at the 1600 block of Main Street.
* Ashlee Huppaker, 34, La Jara, was cited for displaying expired plates at the intersection of ...more
Posted: Wednesday, Mar 22nd, 2017
MONTE VISTA-- The Monte Vista Police Department continues to remove drugs and their distributors from the city streets. The MVPD made four more drug arrests in the month of March making a total of nine arrests over the last two months.
Police Chief Evan Lopez reported two arrests were made on March 15. ...more
Posted: Saturday, Mar 18th, 2017
* Devin Madril, 19, Alamosa, was cited for possession of a schedule II controlled substance, first-degree introduction of contraband and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2017 Lava Lane.
* Adolph Arellano, 57, Capulin, was summoned for domestic violence and harassment at the ...more