ACSO Report for week ending Dec. 23, 2022
- William Mendez, 67, of Alamosa, was cited for limitations on backing on private property at 102 U.S. Highway 160.
- Lois Carnline, 54, of Robeline, La., was cited for speeding 20-39 mph over the limit at 22000 block of Highway 160.
- Eunice Garcia, 28, of Newman, Calif., was cited for speeding 10-19 mph over the limit at Highway 150 mile marker 8.
- Juan Lopez-Sepulveda, 42, of Alamosa, was cited for speeding 20-39 mph at 1000 block of County Road 100 N.
- Nathan Herrera, of Alamosa, was cited for driving a motor vehicle without a license (revoked) at Highway 160 and Wild Acres Lane.