Alamosa police report from December 4, 2018
* Madeline Medina, 58, was cited with driving with a restrained/revoked license at 8th St. and Ross Ave.
* Nathan Chacon, 28, was cited with having a dog at large at 2932 Chester Pl.
* Ross Culbertson was cited with possession of contraband and possession of Schedule V at 2017 Lava Ln.
* Urbano Delgado was cited with criminal impersonation at 2505 Main.
* Justin Atencio was cited with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1100 Blk. Ross Ave.
* Sadie Camis was cited with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and introduction to contraband at 1100 Ross Ave.
* Three minors were cited with unlawful possession/consumption of marijuana at 401 Victoria St.
* Louis Robert Fair, 33, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Jonah Martinez, 21, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Bryce Greenwell was cited with failure to yield at an intersection at 1000 West Ave.
* Cindy Quintana, 50, was cited with driving an unsafe vehicle at 830 Main.
* Karim Maes was cited with false imprisonment, harassment, and domestic violence at 3105 Main C7.