Alamosa police report from January 4, 2019
* Clarence Hack, 60, was cited with driving with a defective headlamp and driving while denied at 1800 Blk. Old Sanford Rd.
* Cody Mitchell was cited with violation of a restraining order at 2502 Main St.
* Vanessa Bejarano, 21, was cited with harassment at 2501 Main St.
* Unique Maldonado, 19, was cited with harassment at 2501 Main St.
* Brittany Lopez, 18, was cited with driving under suspension at 600 West Ave.
* Eron Lucero, 20, was cited with DUI, failure to drive in the designated lane, and careless driving at Main St. and Craft Dr.
* Addie Seifried, 25, was cited with failure to yield at 2300 Main and 100 Market St.
* Michael Roof, 23, was cited with domestic violence and criminal mischief at 1709 Clark St.
* Phylicia Rosas, 27, was cited with failure to stop at a stop sign, driving under restraint, and failure to present insurance.
* Cosme Cordova, 18, was cited with driving under suspension at 600 Craft Dr.
* A 16-year-old was cited with exhibition of speed and driving without the proper license class at 1600 Main St.
* Nicole Archuleta, 30, was cited with disorderly conduct at 3333 Clark St.
* Catherine Reynolds, 28, was cited with theft at 621 Main St.
* Matthew Martinez, 26, was cited with disorderly conduct at 3333 Clark St.
* Brian Mills, 59, was cited with failure to yield from a stop sign at 600 10th St. and 1000 State Ave.
* Rodolfo Felix, 27, was cited with resisting an officer, habitual driving with a suspended or revoked license, DUI, reckless driving, and having an open alcoholic beverage in a vehicle at 11th St. and State Ave.
* Brittany Lopez, 18, was cited with driving under suspension.
* Pauline Martinez, 51, was cited with theft at 913 State Ave.
* Danielle Groth, 34, was cited with speeding at 700 6th St.
* Jennifer Rocha, 33, was cited with driving with obstructed vision at 400 6th St.
* Robert Woerne, 54, was cited with speeding at 700 6th St.
* Gianna Morgan, 30, was cited with having a dog at large at 900 10th St.
* Alex Ibarra was cited with vehicular eluding, aggravated motor theft, resisting arrest, speeding over 40 mph, and reckless driving at 600 Del Sol Dr.
* Shawn Finley, 28, was cited with shoplifting and harassment at 1700 State Ave.