Alamosa police report from May 18, 2018
- Jennifer Vigil, 35, Alamosa, was summoned for disturbing the peace at 148 Craft Drive.
- Jo Rice, 59, Del Norte, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign and driving without seatbelts at the intersection of Railroad Avenue and 10th
- Mary Townsend, 26, Monte Vista, was summoned for theft between $300 and $749 at 808 Ross Avenue.
- Savannah Sisneros, 18, Alamosa, was cited for failing to yield at the intersection of Clark Street and Lambert Street.
- Michael Chacon, 27, Antonito, was cited for following a vehicle too closely at 2000 Main Street.
- Seth Brinkhaus, 21, Alamosa, and Constance Lucero, 21, Alamosa, were cited for possessing a schedule I controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia at 1601 Main Street. Heroin was recovered from Lucero and Brinkaus.
- Alexander Taylor-Cardenas, 26, Alamosa, was cited for backing out unsafely at the 1500 block of West Eighth Street.