Alamosa police report from October 19, 2018
* Joshua Garduno, 19, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Margaret Chacon, 68, was cited with disturbing peace and quiet.
* Debra Durham, 38, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Dustin Quintana, 28, was cited with reckless driving at 700 Main St.
* Samuel Montoya, 28, was cited with failure to stop at a stop sign at Thomas Ave and Clark St.
* Alexander Cordero, 18, was cited with careless driving at 800 Blk. 6th St.
* Lane Deherrera was cited with second degree burglary, possession of a controlled substance 1 and 2 and theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Jennifer Jones, 41, was cited with speeding at 1300 Blk. 6th. St.
* Marvin Mckee, 58, was cited with speeding at 1300 Blk. 6th St.
* Melinda Deherrera, 46, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Pamela Connor was cited with failing to use a turn signal at 1600 Blk. State St.
* Jim Lloyd was cited with disorderly conduct at 3333 Clark St.
* Maxwell Vigil was cited with failure to have operational lamps at 1st St. and El Camino Dr.
* William Smith, 40, was cited with careless driving at Main and State.
* Regis Whalen was cited with domestic violence, two count of 2nd degree assault, and false imprisonment at 301 1/2 Main St.
* Marcos Lucero was cited with careless driving, driving with a restrained/revoked license, and failure to present insurance at 1200 Blk. 6th St.