Alamosa police report published Feb. 13, 2019
* Rodney Northrip was cited with domestic violence and felony menacing at 418 4th St.
* Deanna Lucero was cited with unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 920 1st. St.
* Michael Medina was cited with unlawful dispensing and possession of a controlled substance at 920 1st. St.
* Anna Calder, 42, was cited with driving under restraint at Hunt Ave. and 7th St.
* Michael Medina, 48, was cited with driving under restraint and driving without tail lamps at 900 17th St.
* Urbano Delgado, 28, was cited with theft at 1301 Main.
* Paul Evans, 29, was cited with careless driving and habitual driving under restraint at 100 Craft Dr. and 2500 Main.
* Sabrina Phillips, 25, was cited with careless driving, driving while denied, failure to present valid registration and failure to present insurance at 7 Craft Dr.
* Henry White, 57, was cited with failure to stop at a stop sign at Cochetopa Ave. and Main.
* Amanda Madril, 29, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.