Alamosa police reports from June 19, 2018
* Monique Gonzales, 26, Monte Vista, was summoned for theft charges between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
* Jamie Molinar, 25, Denver, was summoned for theft charges between $50 and $299 at 148 Craft Drive.
* Nickolas Medina, 38, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under suspension at 700 State Avenue.
* Nikolas Medina, 38, was cited for possession of controlled substance at the 700 block of Ross Ave.
* David Metcalf, 24, Longmont, was cited for speeding 1-4 mph at 1300 Main Street.
* Kendra Shiek, 38, Monte Vista, was summoned for obstructing a peace officer firefighter emergency medical services provider rescue specialist at 700 Adams Ave.
* Antonio Gutierrez, 31, Alamosa, was summoned for DWAI – Alcohol and violation of restraining order at 500 6th street.
Nathaniel Ortiz, Manassa, was cited for careless driving at West Ave. at 6th street.