Alamosa police reports from June 22, 2018
* A 15-year-old female, Alamosa, was summoned for harassment at 500 2nd Street.
* Magdalena Miguel- Thomas, 22, Alamosa, was cited for a dog at large at 400 10th Street.
* David Metcalf, 24, Longmont, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at Clark Street and Craft Drive.
* Amanda Archuleta, 35, Alamosa, was cited for speeding 5 to 9 mph over the limit at 800 6th Street.
* Bernadette Jaramillo, 34, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 621 Main Street.
* Justin Wick, 28, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 529 Main Street.
* William Morales, 27, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
* Kayla Sisneros, 23, Romeo, was cited for identity theft, unauthorized use of a financial transaction device, and theft at 621 Main Street.