Alamosa police reports from October 9, 2018
* Felipe Silvas was cited with unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of drug paraphernalia, and violation of a restraining order and driving while denied at 725 State Ave.
* Angelica Duran, 22 was cited with failure to yield at 800 Hunt Ave.
* David Dodds, 39 was cited with failure to present insurance at 800 Hunt Ave.
* A 17 year-old female was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Austin Brown, 20, was cited with speeding at Main and Victoria Ave.
* Francisca Archuleta, 25, was cited with failure to yield at 2000 Blk. 1st. St.
* Tristan Porco, 18, was cited with speeding at 900 6th St.
* Rosa Francisco-Pasqual, 41, was cited with failure to yield at 100 Craft Dr.
* Doreen Gallegos, 49, was cited with disorderly conduct at 3333 Clark St.
* Gloria Quintana, 31, was cited with unsafe backing at 400 Blk. of State Ave.
* Xavier Harris, 26, was cited with following too closely at 2100 Victoria St.
* Kurstin Serface, 22 was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Quinton Velasquez, 23 was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Demeka Gonzales, 19 was cited at Ross Ave and 10th St.
* Ashley Haun, 30, was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* A 16-year-old male was cited with unlawful possession of marijuana at 2400 Carroll St.
* A 17-year-old male was cited with theft at 3333 Clark St.
* Wesely Chance, 49, was cited with a seatbelt use violation at 600 Blk. West Ave.
* Martin Testa was cited with second-degree assault, sexual assault, child abuse and domestic violence at 822 11th St.