Alamosa police reports obtained March 15, 2019
* Shane Mcnair-Ribellia, 19, was cited with theft and assault at 621 Main.
* Juan Salivo, 18, was cited with theft at 621 Main.
* Amanda Rinestine, 33, was cited with theft at 131 Market St.
* Walter Dominguez, 25, was cited with careless driving at 1010 Main.
* Johnny Martinez, 80, was cited with failure to drive in the proper lane at 600 Cielo Azul Dr.
* Sidney Garcia was cited with failure to present insurance at 1300 Main.
* Joshua Givens, 27, was cited with driving under suspension at Poncha Ave. and 1st St.
* Miacleina Romero, 23, was cited with DUI and failure to use parking lights at 1100 6th. St.
* Tina Postolese, 49, was cited with DUI and careless driving at 3200 Clark St.
* Johnathan Allmer, 32, was cited with habitual driving under restraint and driving with a defective license plate lamp at 1100 8th St.
* Brian Longnecker, 59, was cited with an improper left turn, failure to notify police of an accident, driving under restraint, and obstructing an officer at West Ave. and Main.
* Abraham Ozuna, 19, was cited with criminal mischief at 718 12th St.
* Joshua Rodriguez, 20, was cited with failure to present insurance and failure to use parking lights at 3200 Clark St.
* Benito Trujillo, 21, was cited with speeding and displaying expired temporary tags at 800 6th St.
* Ricardo Padilla-Flores, 31, was cited with harassment and domestic violence at 2315 Vigil Way.
* Vicente Segura was cited with having a dog at large at 700 Craft Dr.
* Lynne Suazo, 66, was cited with unsafe backing at 106 Blanca Ave.
* Kyla Adams, 31, was cited with careless driving at 200 Carson Ave.