CRESTONE — The 27th Annual Crestone Energy Fair “Resilient Regeneration,” will be held September 8, 9 and 10.
The weekend will include educational presentations, community symposiums, unifying and harmonizing ceremonies, film viewings, hands-on demonstrations, music and guided home tours.
Event highlights include:
- Within Reach - a film about a couple’s bicycle journey across the U.S. in search of Sustainable Communities
- Plan BE – CD Release Party - local Gypsy Mountain Rock Band
- R. Carlos Nakai - World renown Native American Flutist @ SHumei International
- Music in the Park - all day local music
- Building Demonstrations – straw bale, earth rammed tires, ferrous cement and others
- Community engagement – Cacao Ceremony, Amazonian Breath work, Non-Violent Communication, Crestone/Baca Resiliency, Pot-Luck and Chili Cook-off and a non-motorized Parade
- Guided Home Tours in conjunction with (ASES) American Solar Energy Society’s National Solar Tour.
- showcasing alternative materials, off-grid living, energy creation, unique architecture and repurposed materials
For more information visit the FB page at Crestone Energy Fair or email Donovan at [email protected]
Sponsorship and vendor opportunities are still available with basic 10X10 vendor booth packages starting at $25 and range through our Abundance Level sponsorship of $350. Submission deadlines need to be received by August 25 to ensure business ad and logos are promoted in printed materials.