Police Report for April 12, 2017
- Carl Eddy, 57, La Jara, was summoned for having an open container of alcohol at the intersection of 10th Street and State Avenue.
- Rachael Browne, 21, Alamosa, was cited for having a dog at large at the 3000 block of Carroll Street.
- Ericka Sanchez, 26, Del Norte, was cited for possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of a schedule II controlled substance and theft at 3333 Clark Street.
- Brenda Gonzales, 55, Antonito, was summoned for driving with a revoked license at the intersection of West Avenue and Sixth Street.
- Deliah Martinez, 31, Blanca, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Dylan Brown, 34, Alamosa, was cited for having a dog at large at 602 Cottonwood Drive.
- Thomas Keckler IV, 47, Alamosa, was summoned for indecent exposure, unlawful public defecation and disturbing the peace at 702 Fourth Street.
- Christopher Needham, 16, Alamosa, was cited for careless driving at the 1900 block of Main Street.