Police Report for April 18, 2018
- Priscilla Medina, 23, Alamosa, was summoned for failing to use turn signals and driving with a revoked license at the 1100 block of Railroad Avenue.
- Jeffery Lucero, 46, Manassa, was cited for driving 1-4 mph over the speed limit at 1700 Main Street.
- Angel Sisneros, 26, Alamosa, was cited for failing to register as a sex offender at the 500 block of Main Street.
- Julie Quintana, 48, Colorado Springs, was summoned for driving without headlights and driving with a revoked license at the 2100 block of Main Street.
- Catarina Mateo, 61, Alamosa, was cited for driving without a valid license at the 1700 block of 10th Street.
- Emily Langley, 24, Ophir, was cited for failing to yield at the 1700 block of 10th Street.