Police Report for April 28, 2017
- Zoe Simmones, 21, Monte Vista, was cited for criminal impersonation, distributing schedule I and schedule II controlled substances and possessing schedule I and schedule II controlled substances.
- Jose Frometa Osario, 30, Alamosa, was cited for identity theft, forgery, unauthorized use of a finance device and theft at 1212 Eighth Street.
- Michael Tusa, 19, Alamosa, was summoned for child abuse, domestic violence, harassment and obstructing a telephone at 206 Ninth Street.
- Elena Arredondo, 20, Monte Vista, was cited for domestic violence, harassment, second-degree burglary, theft and criminal mischief at 2069 Mullins Avenue apartment 117.
- David Gutierrez, 27, Alamosa, was cited for first-degree burglary, third-degree assault, robbery, theft and domestic violence at 1016 San Juan Avenue.