Police Report for December 20, 2017
- Tara Robnett, 34, Alamosa, was summoned for violating a restraining order at 2505 Main Street.
- Richard Olivas, 20, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Juergen Themen, 32, Alamosa, was cited for exceeding safe speed for conditions at the intersection of Main Street and Victoria Street.
- Antonio Read, 69, San Luis, was cited for careless driving at 2115 Stuart Avenue.
- Danielle Kingsley, 29, Monte Vista, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 1203 Main Street.
- Kaitlyn Stephens, 24, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 1203 Main Street.
- Ezekiel Solis, 27, Alamosa, was summoned for driving with a denied license and driving with obstructed vision at the 900 block of State Avenue.
- Harry Gurno, 43 of Briggs, Texas, was cited for turning left from the wrong position at the 700 block of Fourth Street.
- Dakota House, 25, Alamosa, was cited for criminal mischief at 300 Hunt Avenue.
- Michael Gilmore, 39, Gardner, was summoned for driving with a revoked license, displaying a fictitious plate, driving without proof of insurance and driving with expired number plates at the intersection of Seventh Street and West Avenue.
- Maria Montoya, 73, Del Norte, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Clark Street and Craft Drive.