Police Report for June 1, 2017
- Joseph Lee Trujillo, 42, Alamosa, was cited for second-degree burglary, theft and possession of burglary tools at 3333 Clark Street.
- Ricky Rodriguez, 48, Alamosa, was summoned for unlawful sexual contact at 106 Blanca Avenue.
- Alphonso Reeves, 35 of Farmington, New Mexico, was cited for making a prohibited U-turn at the 2400 block of Main Street.
- Michael Walsh, 24, Arapahoe, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control light signal and driving without insurance at the intersection of Sixth Street and West Avenue.
- Richard Loosbrock, 51, Alamosa, was cited for displaying expired tags at the 1000 block of Eighth Street.
- Tommy Maestas, 21, Alamosa, was cited for displaying expired tags at the 1000 block of Eighth Street.
- Stephanie Quintana, 36, Alamosa, was cited for failing to yield to the right-of-way when proceeding from a stop sign at the intersection of Craft Drive and Clark Street.
- Justin Bethea, 26, Alamosa, was summoned for have a dog at large without a license that was deemed vicious at the 700 block of Lee Drive.