Police Report for June 14, 2018
- Nancy Bogner, 68, Alamosa, was cited for changing lanes unsafely at the 1900 block of Main Street.
- Joseph Estrada, Alamosa, was summoned for violating a restraining order and obstructing government operations at 109 East Avenue.
- Jaime Rafael Juan-Pedro, 21 of Riverton, Wyoming, was summoned for driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more at 148 Craft Drive.
- Marina Graves, 87, Denver, was summoned for driving with a revoked license, driving with expired temporary tags and failing to provide proof of insurance at the 2000 block of Main Street.
- Michael Chavez, 23, Alamosa, was cited for weaving, driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more and possessing a schedule II controlled substance at the intersection of Sixth Street and La Due Avenue.
- Patricia Doyle, 42, Del Norte, was cited for two counts of possessing controlled substances and possessing drug paraphernalia at the 600 block of Ninth Street.
- Jaime Molinar, 25, Denver, was summoned for disorderly conduct at 1301 Main Street.
- Jessice Oehler, 39, Alamosa, was cited for possessing a controlled substance at 1301 11th Street.
- Jose Martinez Chaparro, 50, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 148 Craft Drive.