Police Report for March 11, 2017
- Sahra Gallegos, 31, Alamosa, was cited for unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at the 1100 block of West Avenue.
- Melinda Cooper, 56, Alamosa, was summoned for driving with a suspended license at the 1500 block of Tremont Street.
- Mario Dominguez, 25, Alamosa, was summoned for driving with a denied license, driving without insurance and driving an unregistered vehicle at the intersection of Eighth Street and State Avenue.
- Barbara Martinez, 61, Monte Vista, was cited for failing to obey a traffic light signal at the intersection of Main Street and Ross Avenue.
- Corey Birmingham, 35, Alamosa, was summoned for resisting a police officer at 3333 Clark Street.
- Mark Eberly, 33, Alamosa, was summoned for possessing drug paraphernalia, resisting a police officer and disturbing the peace at 3333 Clark Street.
- Vanessa Griego, 31, Alamosa, was cited for unsafely changing lanes at the 2500 block of Main Street.