Police Report for March 21, 2018
- Damaris Hernandez Torres, 25, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit, weaving and driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more at the 1500 block of First Street.
- Lenny Mora, 35, Alamosa, was summoned for domestic violence, violating a restraining order, harassment and false reporting at 1700 State Avenue.
- Jasmine Spencer, 27, Colorado Springs, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more, driving with a defective headlamp and turning left from the wrong position at 600 Main Street.
- Michael Gilmore, 39, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Carlos Ramos, 19, Center, was cited for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle at the 1300 block of Sixth Street.
- Kristal Pacheco, 38, Manassa, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more and driving without tail lamps at the 1700 block of First Street.
- Krystal Gutierrez, 32, Alamosa, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control device at the intersection of Main Street and State Avenue.
- Madeline Jackson, 20, Alamosa, was cited for following a vehicle too closely at 2100 Thomas Avenue.
- Earaldo Salazar, 72, Monte Vista, was cited for driving without a seatbelt at 800 State Avenue.
- Brandon Baroz, 30, Alamosa, was cited for first-degree possession of contraband, possessing a schedule I controlled substance, possessing a schedule II controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia at 2017 Lava Lane. Tin foil with burnt residue, .29 grams of meth and .6 grams of heroin were recovered from Baroz.
- Tierney Ewell, 30, Antonito, was summoned for driving under suspension at the 600 block of 11th
- Darbara Funk, 67, Mosca, was summoned for disorderly conduct at 1306 East Avenue.
- Frederico Deherrera, 30, Alamosa, was summoned for having a dog at large that bit unprovoked at the 200 block of 13th
- Kenneth Powell, 76, Monte Vista, was cited for backing out unsafely at 400 State Avenue.
- Nicholas Long-Henke, 20, Fort Garland, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Robert Benavidez, 25, Alamosa, was cited for two counts of possessing a controlled substance and possessing an identification document at the 1400 block of Eighth Street. There were .41 grams of meth and .16 grams of heroin recovered from Benavidez.
- Cherelle Silva, 29, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Felipe Silvas, 41, Alamosa, was cited for possessing a schedule I control substance at the 900 block of 11th Street along with driving under restraint, third-degree assault and domestic violence at the 600 block of Main Street. There were .11 grams of meth recovered from Silvas.
- Tamara Newton, 28, Colorado Springs, was summoned for domestic violence and harassment at 878 Cielo Azul Drive.
- Monica Rodriguez, 36, Alamosa, was summoned for driving without insurance and driving while denied at 3300 Main Street.
- Paul Molina, 27, Blanca, was summoned for false reporting at the 1400 blok of Tremont Street.