Police Report for March 24, 2018
- Jose Arrellano, 39, Alamosa, was summoned for driving with a suspended license at 1200 Tremont Street.
- Kyle Velasquez, 30, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 148 Craft Drive.
- Stoan Holmes, 17, Center, was cited for failing to yield at 500 La Veta Avenue.
- James Simony, 69, Pueblo, was cited for driving the wrong way at the intersection of Main Street and West Avenue.
- Brittney Bond, 17, Parker, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control light signal at the intersection of Denver Avenue and Main Street.
- Joann Medina, 40, Alamosa, was cited for driving without a seatbelt at the 700 block of Eighth Street.
- Cheryl Gonzalez, 41, Denver, was summoned for domestic violence, third-degree assault, harassment and criminal mischief at 317 Bell Avenue.
- Clarence Hack, 59, Alamosa, was summoned for failing to display valid registration and failing to provide proof of insurance at the 700 block of Denver Avenue.
- Dyan Anderson, 45, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more and careless driving at 2200 Vigil Way.