Police Report for May 12, 2018
- Natasha Abila, 23, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of 11th Street and State Avenue.
- Michael Gilmore, 40, Gardner, was summoned for theft between $300 and $749 at 3312 Clark Street.
- Gloria Vandewalle, 19, Alamosa, was summoned for careless driving causing bodily injury at 300 13th
- Carman Valdilles, 44, Alamosa, was summoned for turning right from the wrong position, failing to provide proof of insurance and driving with a denied license at 1200 Sixth Street.
- Linda White, 56, Monte Vista, was summoned for careless driving and driving with a suspended license at the 1300 block of Main Street.
- Deqwann Mayo, 21, Alamosa, was summoned for defrauding an innkeeper at 1601 Main Street.