Police Report for May 2, 2018
- Phillip Sanchez, 60, Alamosa, was cited for having a dog at large without a license and vaccinations at the 1100 block of Ross Avenue.
- James Cawley, 43, Alamosa, was summoned for harassment at 913 State Avenue.
- Jessica Gilmore, 22, Mosca, was cited for failing to yield at the intersection of Main Street and Market Street.
- Andrea Trujillo, 34, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Clark Street and Craft Drive.
- Mickey O’Connell, 24, Alamosa, was summoned for resisting an officer at the 400 block of Fourth Street.
- Randall Wadsworth, 36, Mosca, was summoned for violating a restraining order at the 600 block of Del Sol Drive.