Police Report for May 23, 2018
- Jessie Lopez, 18, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Lauren Bradshaw, 19, Monte Vista, was cited for changing lanes unsafely at 2100 Main Street.
- Arianne Thomas, 24, Littleton, was summoned for driving with a defective headlamp, driving under the influence and driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more at the intersection of San Juan Avenue and Main Street.
- Nicolas Martinez, 82, Alamosa, was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at 900 Hunt Avenue.
- Nick Sandoval, 39, Alamosa, was summoned for failing to notify police of an accident, careless driving, driving with a revoked license and failing to provide proof of insurance at 700 Duke Drive.
- Myron Martinez, 35, Alamosa, was cited for possessing a schedule I controlled substance, possessing drug paraphernalia and violating bond conditions at 100 Craft Drive. There was .32 grams of suspected heroin recovered from Martinez.
- Tom Ortiz, 37, Alamosa, was summoned for driving with a revoked license, failing to provide proof of insurance and driving without tail lamps at the 1400 block of Ross Avenue.
- Urbano Deigado, 27, Alamosa, was summoned for theft under $50 at 1201 Main Street.
- Kathy Wade, 62, Alamosa, was summoned for burning in city limit at 1851 San Juan Avenue.
- Margie Medina, 34, Alamosa, was summoned for disturbing the peace and have an open container of alcohol at 617 Sixth Street.
- Tonan Gutierrez, 37, Alamosa, was summoned for harassment at 32 West Avenue.
- Cherelle Silva, 29, Alamosa, was summoned for failing to provide proof of insurance, driving with a suspended license and turning without signaling at the intersection of 10th Street and Foster Avenue.
- David Ocker, 37, Alamosa, was summoned for driving under the influence, driving under the influence of .08 or more and reckless driving at 76 Monterey Avenue.