Police Report for May 5, 2018
- Christina Leutner, 29 of Jacksonville, Florida, was summoned for harassment and resisting an officer at 2265 Lava Lane.
- Guadalupe Aguilar, 39, Center, was summoned for domestic violence, theft between $50 and $299 and child abuse at 1900 Main Street.
- Tayzsha Valdilles, 24, Pueblo, was summoned for failing to notify police of an accident, driving with a suspended license, failing to yield and driving without insurance at the intersection of Eighth Street and State Avenue.
- Joshua Michael O’Connell, 25 of Afton, Wyoming, was summoned for theft under $50 at 725 State Avenue.
- Nancee Sims, 56, Alamosa, was cited for backing out unsafely at 3333 Clark Street.
- Kyle Plane, 30, Alamosa, was cited for introduction of contraband at 2017 Lava Lane.
- Joseph Fisher, 39, Alamosa, was cited for driving without a license at the 2500 block of Clark Street.
- Brendon West, 33, Alamosa, was cited for failing to obey a traffic control light and driving under the influence of drugs at the intersection of Main Street and Craft Drive.
- Taylor Walker, 21, Alamosa, was summoned for assault at 1805 Cielo Place.
- Helen Kiklevich, 52, Almont, was cited for driving 1-4 mph overt the speed limit at 1100 Main Street.
- Juliana Martin, 28, Alamosa, was cited for following a vehicle too closely at 700 State Avenue.
- Roxlyn Aragon, 33, Monte Vista, was cited for assault at 2065 First Street.
- Steven Deherrera, 36, Fort Garland, was cited for walking on the highway under the influence of alcohol at 700 Main Street.
- Melvin Vigil, 49, Alamosa, was cited for turning left from the wrong position at the intersection of Main Street and Victoria Street.
- Keisha Sanchez, 24, Alamosa, was summoned for theft between $50 and $299 at 3333 Clark Street.
- Jose Arrellano, 39, Alamosa, was cited for possessing a controlled substance at the 700 block of Eighth Street.